05. 2023 / Linguistic and poetic features of Yue poems in 17th century Guangxi, evidence from a newly discovered trilingual collection at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the Southeast Asian Linguistics Society (SEALS32). Download: Slides.
Participate in the Projects:
- Jyutdict: A pan-Cantonese dictionary collected a wide range of data on dialectical phonology, vocabulary and possible cognates. (Permanently updating.)
- Extended Jyutping Scheme: An extended romanisation scheme for pan-Cantonese based on LSHK Jyutping.
- Mozilla Common Voice Yue: Publicly available voice data of Cantonese built up by volunteers.
- CanCLID: Cantonese Computational Linguistics Infrastructure Development Workgroup.